Date:      Wed, 15 Oct 1997 11:30:21 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dev Chanchani <dev@wopr.inetu.net>
To:        Marco Molteni <molter@logic.it>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: E-mail forwarding

Is qmail completely compabidle with all other mailers? I have taken your
suggestions and began to set it up. I like it a lot really. But I just
want to make sure its going to work out of the box with the other mailers.

Also, how do you setup autoresponders with qmail? I would ideally like to
have a infobots directory in our hosting accounts where users could create
a file like
joe, and joe would be send back when someone sends e-mail to
joe@domain.com. Anyone have any suggestions on this?