Date:      Thu, 13 Jul 2000 10:56:10 GMT
From:      John ORourke <jorourke@projects.telecity.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   burn ATAPI CD-R in 4.0 (no worm device?!)

I've read everything everywhere, web pages, mail archives, and *nothing* tells me how to burn an ATAPI CD now that the worm device is gone.

/usr/share/examples/atapi and /worm contain nice scripts, as so many people point out, but it refers to the 'scsi' command which I don't have, and /dev/rworm0 which I also don't have.

'camcontrol devlist -v' returns no devices on /dev/xpt0.

Help!  I sometimes wonder why I ever left Linux....

John