Date:      Fri, 29 Aug 97 14:52:03 +0000
From:      sergey@nk.ukrtel.net (Sergey Kovalenko)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PPP over telnet session

Hello!

I have Livingston PortMaster PM-2ER-30 and FreeBSD 2.2.2.
Dial up modems connected to PortMaster async. ports.
When users call to us, PortMaster automatically reroute
modem session to host with FBSD 2.2.2 over telnet connection.

I have no problem with users using UUCP, but users working
with PPP observe partially data loss during connection.
How I can solve this problem?

Additional information: on FreeBSD I'm using pppd, that comes
with distribution. I have no problem if modems connected directly
to FreeBSD server or if users log on to PortMaster.

Best wishes,
Sergey