Date:      Thu, 28 Mar 2002 14:27:40 -0500
From:      Coleman Kane <cokane@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Yeasah Pell <yeasah@apocalypse.org>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Another possible solution for non-sendmail users

Another thing to look at is the /usr/sbin/sendmail -> mailwrapper link that is
produced from installworld. In current it seems to have been linking that, even
when NO_SENDMAIL=yes in make.conf. Qmail et al. overwrite this with their own
workalike (since /usr/sbin/sendmail is a 'standard' these days) local mailer.
I dunno if -stable has this problem too.

--
coleman

Thus spoke Yeasah Pell <yeasah@apocalypse.org>, and it was proclaimed: