Date:      Sun, 30 Nov 1997 22:48:09 -0600 (CST)
From:      Jacques Vidrine <nectar@NECTAR.COM>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Alex <garbanzo@hooked.net>, "hackers@freebsd.org" <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Out of Box experience (Was: Re: How is selection made of what goes into CDrom?)

Jordan,

I'm not objecting to the Qt copyright, and I'm not saying do not use Qt
and do not buy Qt ... I'm of the same mind as you regarding it.

... I _am_ saying that software with such licenses should not be used in
the implementation of FreeBSD itself or essential FreeBSD utilities, such
as sysinstall.  Why carry such luggage?

Jacques Vidrine <n@nectar.com>