Date:      Sat, 26 Sep 1998 13:57:16 -0600
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@plutotech.com>
To:        alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Possible problem with wait syscall handling...

Ken started up a buildworld on our Miata last night, but perhaps 40
minutes later, the machine started locking up.  Ping worked, but
old network connections were frozen and new network connections blocked
after the initial connection.  When I came in today and dropped into DDB,
I found that almost every process on the box was sleeping on "wait".
I continued and broke back into DDB two or three more times and suddenly
the machine un-froze.  Very bizarre.  Assuming I can reproduce this,
anyone have any ideas where I should start poking around to determine
the cause?

--
Justin