Date:      Mon, 11 Oct 2004 16:24:53 +0100
From:      "Peter Jeffery" <peterj@qubesoft.com>
To:        <ports@freebsd.org>
Cc:        ale@freebsd.org
Subject:   PHP5 configure (patch)

building from a clean machine today, I have built apache2 WITH_MTM=worker
and then going to build lang/php5 it failes in configure with an error about
not being able to determine whether pthreads works or not.

However, although I don't understand what it does, applying the same change
to lang/php5/Makefile as was applying to www/apache2/Makefile recently fixes
the problem. That is:

line 115:

-WITH_PTHREAD_LIBS?=	${PTHREAD_LIBS:S/-l//}
+WITH_PTHREAD_LIBS?=	${PTHREAD_LIBS:S/-l//:S/-//}

Sorry for the adhoc context diff, but I don't have an email system on the
box I am refering to.