Date:      Mon, 02 Oct 2000 21:50:52 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        " m  k H  d" <phrack_@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Questions regarding pcmcia cards...

In message <F245dcx3Vp20N39x6HH00007e92@hotmail.com> " m  k H  d" writes:
: Just a few questions about pcmcia devices with freebsd on a gateway solo
: 1100 (crap) i've got a 3com megahertz 10/100 nic

Supported.

: also a Psion Dacom
: goldcard 56k Data + Fax modem also, i'm not sure if freebsd supports the 56k

Last time I tried it it worked.  I don't have the dongles for the
goldcard, but it will at least pass the "at<return>OK" test.

Warner