Date:      Thu, 11 Nov 2004 14:15:57 +0100
From:      Stijn Hoop <stijn@win.tue.nl>
To:        Lukas Ertl <le@freebsd.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Recovering Gvinum RAID5 after a crash

--bp/iNruPH9dso1Pn

On Thu, Nov 11, 2004 at 02:11:39PM +0100, Lukas Ertl wrote:
> If two disks went down, you can't recover.  Of course, if you know that=
=20
> the data is OK, then 'setstate' would help here.  I'll have a look.

'setstate up' has saved me multiple times in the past; it would definitely =
be
very helpful to have.

--Stijn

--=20
"Well," Brahma said, "even after ten thousand explanations, a fool is
no wiser, but an intelligent man requires only two thousand five
hundred."
                -- The Mahabharata.

--bp/iNruPH9dso1Pn

--bp/iNruPH9dso1Pn--