Date:      Sun, 24 Nov 1996 20:53:19 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Marc Slemko <marcs@alive.ampr.ab.ca>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: find and xargs in /etc/security

In message <Pine.BSF.3.95.961124193116.12070J-100000@alive.ampr.ab.ca> Marc Slemko writes:
: Now that xargs has a -0 option to allow it to use the output from find
: -print0, perhaps /etc/security should be updated to use these options so
: we get rid of the garbage output caused by things such as files with
: spaces in their name?

What an excellent idea?  Wanna implement this on your system, and send
the patches to a committer?  I'll be happy to commit this change so
long as others don't object and the patches are good!

Warner