Date:      Sat, 09 Mar 1996 08:56:53 -0500
From:      David Prentice Chubb <dchubb@vt.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Platform support.

Dear FreeBSD,
	I have just Purchased a SPARC SLC and a SUN 3/80 systems. I was
wondering if these systems are supported by FreeBSD ver 2.1. If any
installation differences are in order, how would I go about finding more
information about the platform setups?
	If you would find the answers to these questions I would
appreciate it.

			Sincerely,

			David Chubb
--
    _______David Prentice Chubb__________________
   /  370 Vawter Hall    |  "All information is  /