Date:      Tue, 24 Apr 2001 15:52:43 +0000
From:      Gunther Schadow <gunther@aurora.regenstrief.org>
To:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PicoBSD's kernel, /dev/kmem, and the kernfs

Hi, on my earlier message, none of this magic seems to be needed
just to get ipfstat working, although the man page for ipfstat
mumbles about kmem and kernel. What's really needed for it is
/dev/ipl. However, I still wonder if it isn't possible to map
kmem and kernel into the kernfs.

Thanks,
-Gunther

--
Gunther Schadow, M.D., Ph.D.                    gschadow@regenstrief.org
Adjunct Assistent Professor        Indiana University School of Medicine