Date:      Fri, 10 Apr 1998 21:22:59 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Alex <garbanzo@hooked.net>
To:        John Birrell <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
Cc:        dannyman@dannyland.org, mozilla@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: how to use CVS archive?

On Sat, 11 Apr 1998, John Birrell wrote:

> Alex wrote:
> > man cvsup(8) and/or just add a tag=. under the default stuff.  You're
> > putting cvsup into a CVS mode.
>
> Which is a _useful_ mode because you get to look at all the commit logs
> to find what has changed. I always use cvs mode for the main FreeBSD
> sources.

No doubt it's useful for quite a few things, however, if one doesn't want
the whole RCS files, there's no need to use the disk space.  Especially
considering that one can always "checkout" files from a certian date w/
cvsup.

- alex

"We are upping our standards ... so up yours."
  - Pat Paulsen for US of A Prez, 1988.