Date:      Thu, 11 Nov 1999 10:32:05 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        "Ranj" <ranj@rainbow.co.jp>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: make problem

On Thu, 11 Nov 1999 15:08:33 +0900, "Ranj" wrote:

> I am trying to rebuild the Kernel of my freeBSD2.2.5 machine.

If you don't get any useful answers to your question, you might want to
try with RELENG_2_2 (the stable head of what was last released as 2.2.8)
sources, because folks are more likely to be able to test the problem on
their own machines.

Not to mention the fact that you might have run into a bug that was
fixed later in the RELENG_2_2 line. :-)

Ciao,
Sheldon.