Date:      Thu, 15 Jan 1998 14:36:29 +1030
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        Jason Wells <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Has Majordomo@freebsd.org run amok?

On Wed, Jan 14, 1998 at 04:46:42PM +0000, Jason Wells wrote:
> I am getting mail in quintuplet from spam-free fellows like Doug White and
> spork. Is something awry with the server?

Briefly: yes.  See my previous mail: hub.freebsd.org suffered major
hardware damage, and they're still smoothing the wrinkles.

For those of you new to the list, this is so unusual that nobody
considered the possibility.  hub has been using the same system disk
for nearly 5 years.  Finally, it died.

Greg