Date:      Wed, 2 Feb 2000 17:46:17 -0600 (CST)
From:      Rodney Whipple <rwhipple@atcjet.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   3.4 stable

Hi
I have purchased Walnut Creeks CD distribution and everything seems to be
working fine. I am currently a BSDI user but have been somewhat
unhappy with the availability with of ported software.  Freebsd has so far
been a real joy.  My question though is I would like to bring a freebsd
box into production but I am having problems determining where I should
point the ftp installation to install the latest 3.4 stable release.  I
have been all the way up the the select an ftp site but I don't see a
selection for the 3.4 stable release.

Thanks for the help

Rodney Whipple