Date:      Tue, 24 Apr 2001 20:47:34 -0000
From:      "Greg Smith" <gregsmith59@hotmail.com>
To:        larse@ISI.EDU, ken@magneticscrolls.com
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ed network driver slowness

Lars and Ken,

The GENERIC kernel on 4.1-Release has "ed0 at isa? port 0x280 irq 10 iomem
0xd8000".  That may explain why you see many people with ed1 for their
pccards.  I just removed all that doodah and used "ed"; I get ed0.  My
pccard.conf has "config 0x1" but I don't remember if that mattered or not.

HTH,

Greg