Date:      Wed, 31 Aug 2011 18:04:18 +0200
From:      "Simon L. B. Nielsen" <simon@nitro.dk>
To:        Scott Allendorf <scott-allendorf@uiowa.edu>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Docs on FTP site?

On 20 Aug 2011, at 16:20, Scott Allendorf wrote:

> The formatted docs located in the /pub/FreeBSD/doc/en directory at =
ftp.freebsd.org have not been updated since mid-April.  Is this =
intentional or has a cron job gotten stuck somewhere?

This is my bad and unintentional - sort of. The server which built it =
was rather old and got decommissioned with the intend of moving the =
build to our new web server... and then I forgot again. I will try to =
get it fixed soon.

--=20
Simon L. B. Nielsen
Hat: FreeBSD.org admins team