Date:      Sun, 25 Aug 1996 02:47:08 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   rah.star-gate.com's ISDN line is still down

My problem is that PacBell decided to disconnect my centrex ISDN line
without first switching me to home ISDN .

My ISP, v-site.net, moved from a block away to across San Francisco which
makes a centrex call at least from my home to his new site not very
economical. At any rate, PacBell was supposed to  3 months ago switch my
ISDN Line from Centrex to home ISDN . The new installation date for
my home ISDN line is August 30 . Hopefully, things will go smooth on Friday.

I tried to get PacBell to expedite my installation sooner however it is
taking them close to two weeks for my *new* request to flow thru their
system and until the order is not fully process thru their system I can't
get them to install my  ISDN line.

Right now I am using a 14.4 ppp connection to my ISP however I am only
going to use it to check for mail.

	Amancio