Date:      Wed, 2 Apr 2003 10:01:57 +0100 (BST)
From:      james <jamesp@hisser.org>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?q?Florin=20Betivoiu?= <flow_of_rhin@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ata0-slave: ATA identify failed

Hi Florin

My guess (but I am also fairly new to FBSD) is that the jumpers on the master
drive are set so that it reports a slave being present, when there isn't one.
If you have a look at the jumper settings on the master then perhaps you can
resolve this.

Hopefully someone slightly more informed on the list will be able to halp as
well.

Cheers

James