Date:      Thu, 20 Jun 1996 17:24:14 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
To:        FreeBSD Ports <FreeBSD-Ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   kaffe

I need some, while Satoshi is gone, to get the new kaffe port into ports.

Satoshi asked me to handle getting the classes.zip out of kaffe, so I
worked with Tim Wilkinson, the author of kaffe, to do just that.  He
warned me that his new kaffe version (0.4) won't work with any
classes.zip excpet the latest (1.02) so I asked Sujal to update his jdk
port, and I included a md5 check in the new kaffe to make real sure the
user had the latest classes.zip installed, else it gives an error message
asking for the updated classes.zip.

This new kaffe is ready, can someone put it up for me?

Thanks, just mail me, I'll send it to you.

9120 Edmonston Ct #302      |