Date:      Wed, 22 Oct 1997 10:55:24 -0700
From:      "Mike O'Brien" <obrien@anpiel.aero.org>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Do we have any wireless support?

	I'm putting this on -chat because it isn't, strictly speaking,
about FreeBSD (yet - it may be in the future).  We're interested in
getting a project going that requires wireless data communications,
and wireless Ethernet might do the trick.  But, we have to roll our
own for a lot of this stuff, and manufacturers in the Ethernet
interface arena are infamous for not releasing enough information to
let you write your own drivers.

	So, the question is: does FreeBSD support any wireless Ethernet
interfaces?  And if so, where did the information needed to write a
FreeBSD driver come from?

Mike O'Brien