Date:      Fri, 29 Aug 1997 11:36:31 -0700
From:      "Pedro Giffuni S," <pgiffuni@fps.biblos.unal.edu.co>
To:        Bruno Keymolen <bruno@bm-titan.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Prosignia VS, EISA

[This should only go to questions, and if no one replies, try hackers]

Bruno Keymolen wrote:

> I tryed to install the scsi controller using the drivers that come with the
> FreeBSD cd.
I installed FreeBSD on the smallest Prosignia and on a mid-sized
Proliant, on Compaq's local demo center.
The Prosignia didn't give problems, but we had to remove the ultra-wide
SCSI card on the Proliant and we used the port on the motherboard.
Also the PCI network card didn't work on either box. Network cards are
not very expensive though.

hope that helps,

	Pedro.