Date:      Mon, 25 Nov 2002 06:09:09 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Daniel Flickinger <attila@hun.org>
To:        FreeBSD-CURRENT <current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   [Where] is OpenOffice 1.0.1_4 package available?

    package OpenOffice 1.0.1_4 is not available on
    snapshot and there is no FreeBSD copy on
    OpenOffice.org...

    where does it reside?

    I would compile it, but I would need to reorganize
    one of my disks and relabel for the 4 gig partition
    stated as required to compile it.

    If mozilla-1.1_1,1 is currently installed, does it need
    to be reinstalled with OpenOffice, or should I just go
    ahead and upgrade to  mozilla-1.1_2,1?