Date:      Mon, 26 Jun 2000 00:25:56 -0700
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@gorean.org>
To:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Vendor import of Perl 5.6

Mark Murray wrote:

> > This indicates to me that configpm is not reading Config.pm from the obj
> > directory, which does contain the correct value that configpm is looking
> > for at line 433.
> >
> >       I'm not sure what the fix is, but hopefully this'll help mark down the
> > road.
>
> Thanks! You're building threads, right?

	No... should I be? The only perl related item in /etc/make.conf is:

NOSUIDPERL=     true

I forgot to mention that my cvs update happened after your commit to
perl.h. Anything I can do to help, let me know.

	Semi-PS, I'd like to put in a vote for your /dev/random work to be
completed before the SMP destabilization begins. It would be nice to
have a fully-working -Current to fall back on before the axes start to
fall. :)

Doug
--
        "Live free or die"
		- State motto of my ancestral homeland, New Hampshire