Date:      Wed, 02 Dec 1998 22:00:25 +0100
From:      "S.A. Apostolou" <account@dds.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Make command fails.

--------------32AB2DA09FBED8F0E5B994B8

I have attached the kernel file.

I have a dual pentium board (2x Pentium 200)
8x speed goldstar cd-rom
AWE32 Soundblaster
Internal MODEM on COM2

Make gives an error 1. Who can help me out?

--Steven

--------------32AB2DA09FBED8F0E5B994B8

## Mandatory Keywords

machine "i386"
cpu "I586_CPU"
ident FREEBSD
maxusers 32
config kernel root on wd0

## General Options

options MATH_EMULATE
options "COMPAT_43"
# options BOUNCE_BUFFERS   # Doesn't work!
options UCONSOLE
options SYSVSHM
options SYSVSEM
options SYSVMSG
options FAILSAFE
options USERCONFIG         #boot -c editor
options VISUAL_USERCONFIG  #visual boot -c editor

## Filesystem Options

options FFS
options FFS_ROOT
options NFS
# options MSDOSFS          # mouting MS-DOS partition at boot time
options "CD9660"
options PROCFS
options MFS
options "EXT2FS"

## Basic Controllers and Devices

controller isa0
controller eisa0
controller pci0
controller fdc0
disk fd0
controller wdc0
device wcd0
device npx0 at isa? port "IO_NPX" irq 13 vector npxintr

## SCSI Controllers

## Console, Bus Mouse, and X Server Support

device sc0 at isa? port "IO_KBD" tty irq 1 vector scintr
device vt0 at isa? port "IO_KBD" tty irq 1 vector pcrint
options "PCVT_FREEBSD=210"
options XSERVER
device psm0 at isa? port "IO_KBD" conflicts tty irq 12 vector psmintr

## Serial and Parallel Ports

device sio0 at isa? port "IO_COM1" tty irq 4 vector siointr
device sio1 at isa? port "IO_COM2" tty irq 3 vector siointr
device sio1 at isa? port "IO_COM3" tty irq 5 vector siointr
device lpt0 at isa? port? tty irq 7 vector lptintr

## Networking

options INET
pseudo-device loop
pseudo-device ppp 2
pseudo-device tun 2

## Sound Cards

controller snd0
device pas0 at isa? port 0x388 irq 10 drq 6 vector pasintr
device sb0 at isa? port 0x220 irq 7 conflicts drq 1 vector sbintr
device sbxvi0 at isa? drq 5
device sbmidi0 at isa? port 0x330

## Pseudo-devices

pseudo-device gzip
# pseudo-device log     #Pseudo device is unknown
pseudo-device pty 16
pseudo-device snp 8
pseudo-device vn

## Joystick, PC Speaker, Miscellaneous