Date:      Mon, 8 Apr 1996 09:33:16 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Mike Kercher <mike@synwork.com>
To:        "Sean C. Engel" <sean@infobahn.icubed.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Sony CDU-33 & Reveal sound card

I think I read somewhere that cd-roms connected to audio cards were not
supported currently.  Do not quote me as I am new to FreeBSD (a Linux
convert).  I have a CDU33A connected to a proprietary interface and it
works fine.  I also have an SC400 card, but it takes a DOS executable to
initialize the card's IRQ and Base Address.

|Syn-Work Media, Inc.   | WWW Development & Hosting | Life Safety    |
|http://www.synwork.com | Systems Integration       | CCTV           |
|mike@synwork.com       | Voice/Data/Fiber          | Access Control |
|Flaq on IRC            | Dukane Distributor        | BICSI/RCDD     |