Date:      Mon,  2 Dec 2002 23:42:03 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Nielsen" <nielsen@memberwebs.com>
To:        "Terry Lambert" <tlambert2@mindspring.com>, "Robert Watson" <rwatson@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "Stefanos Kiakas" <stefanos@e-scape.net>, <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: jail

Just for the record, I've had this problem without using vnode backing
files. It's exactly the same in all other areas. The machine would lock up
at a specific time each week during 'find' in one of the periodic scripts.
This occurred when the host and approximately 15 jails executed that command
at the same time. Removing the periodic script from the host system solved
the problem.

This has occurred on a number of machines, and apparently has nothing to do
with vn's although that may agravate the problem.

Nate Nielsen