Date:      Thu, 11 Mar 1999 11:56:48 +1100
From:      Jim Mock <jim@corp.au.triax.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1 invalid format

On Thu, 11 Mar 1999 at 09:51:58 +1100, Jim Mock wrote:
> I sent this one to the list yesterday afternoon but got no replies so
> I figured I'd try it again.  Searching the questions archive turns up
> a few similar questions, but no solution.  I've also got some
> updates..

[snip..]

I found the problem.  It appears the LD_LIBRARY_PATH in my .cshrc was
causing it.  I commented it out and WindowMaker loaded up fine.  Now
to figure out why..

--
Jim Mock  System Administrator  jim@corp.au.triax.com  ,-._|\  FreeBSD
work:  Triax Internet Services  http://www.triax.com/ /      \ The