Date:      Thu, 29 Jul 1999 14:58:01 +0300
From:      "Andy V. Oleynik" <andyo@prime.net.ua>
To:        andrew@pubnix.net
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Multiport question

It's vary strange. Because I have 2.2.7 system with multiport card
which works just fine though kernel says during the boot same msgs:

sio0 at 0x3f8-0x3ff irq 4 on isa
sio0: type 16550A
sio1 at 0x2f8-0x2ff irq 3 on isa
sio1: type 16550A
sio2: configured irq 12 not in bitmap of probed irqs 0
sio2 at 0x240-0x247 flags 0x901 on isa
sio2: type 16550A (multiport)
sio3: configured irq 12 not in bitmap of probed irqs 0
sio3 at 0x248-0x24f flags 0x901 on isa
sio3: type 16550A (multiport)
sio4: configured irq 12 not in bitmap of probed irqs 0
sio4 at 0x250-0x257 flags 0x901 on isa
sio4: type 16550A (multiport)
sio5: configured irq 12 not in bitmap of probed irqs 0
sio5 at 0x258-0x25f flags 0x901 on isa
sio5: type 16550A (multiport)
sio6: configured irq 12 not in bitmap of probed irqs 0
sio6 at 0x260-0x267 flags 0x901 on isa
sio6: type 16550A (multiport)
sio7: configured irq 12 not in bitmap of probed irqs 0
sio7 at 0x268-0x26f flags 0x901 on isa
sio7: type 16550A (multiport)
sio8: configured irq 12 not in bitmap of probed irqs 0
sio8 at 0x270-0x277 flags 0x901 on isa
sio8: type 16550A (multiport)
sio9 at 0x278-0x27f irq 12 flags 0x901 on isa
sio9: type 16550A (multiport master)
sio10 at 0x180-0x187 flags 0x1101 on isa
sio10: type 16550A (multiport)