Date:      Wed, 06 Dec 2000 17:35:11 -0800
From:      chip <chip@wiegand.org>
To:        "chat@FreeBSD.ORG" <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   off topic in chat? Search Engines question

I have been asked to put some new meta keywords on a web
site I made, and the client wants to use almost 30. I have
tried to explain to them that is probably too many.
I have emailed several search engine admins asking them
what they consider an appropriate amount, or max number of
keywords in the meta tags.
What are the opinions of the people on this list of this topic?

--
Chip W.
www.wiegand.org