Date:      Tue, 23 Jul 2002 16:07:30 +0100
From:      "Barry Byrne" <barry.byrne@wbtsystems.com>
To:        "sohel mallik" <sohel_mallik@yahoo.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <sohel@tathya.com>
Subject:   RE: Requesting your help

Sohel:

Not sure about any India-based ones, but there is a list of CD publishers
at:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/mirrors.html#AEN25
441

Note: Only one ISO image (approx. 650MB) is required to install FreeBSD. The
other images are for extra packages, etc, but the most commonly used stuff
is all on the first disk.

 - Barry

--
Barry Byrne, IT Manager,