Date:      Wed, 21 Apr 1999 09:00:57 -0500
From:      Chris Costello <chris@holly.dyndns.org>
To:        Nicole Harrington <nicole@nmhtech.com>
Cc:        Darren Pilgrim <dpilgrim@uswest.net>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, Dean Lombardo <dlombardo@excite.com>, Chris Coleman <chrisc@vmunix.com>
Subject:   Re: Yield to FreeBSD

On Wed, Apr 21, 1999, Nicole Harrington wrote:
>  I have to agree with him. It's like "New Coke." Remember how well that went
> over! Bring back the Classic Daemon! A symbol of Power, not of a party life!

   I agree as well.  I have my 2.2.6 CDs right next to my 3.1 CDs
right now, and I actually think the 2.2.6 Chuck looks genuinely
happy, the 3.1 daemon is (as someone put it) a punch-drunk
waiter.  Plus of course the way the lighting/shading is done on
the 2.2.6 CDs makes him look much, much better.

--
Chris Costello                                <chris@calldei.com>

This is line 235 of tags.