Date:      Wed, 22 Mar 1995 02:05:42 -0800
From:      Joshua Peck Macdonald <jmacd>
To:        ports
Subject:   tgdb

whether this is a tgdb bug or a freebsd-port bug I am not sure, but
I was just trying out the help file that comes with tgdb, by clicking
on help, selecting TGDB, then on the first page of help I clicked on
the top-left button, TOC, and get a segmentation fault, saying there
is an error in a Tcl script.  just thought I'd mention it, kind of
discouraging when the second fifth button you press causes a seg fault,
but it *looks* impressive.

-josh