Date:      Thu, 27 Aug 1998 13:08:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Larry S. Lile" <lile@stdio.com>
To:        Jim LasCola <jl@rtsi.romartrans.com>
Cc:        tokenring@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: your mail

I almost have a working driver for IBM shared ram adapters but it is
not quite finished.  I am having problems with de-queueing packets
and putting them back on the wire.  It is for base functionality at
the moment, no source routine, no bridging etc.  You can find
what work I currently have at http://anarchy.stdio.com.

Larry Lile
lile@stdio.com