Date:      Wed, 4 Dec 2002 15:43:24 -0400 (AST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        Jeff MacDonald <jeff@interchange.ca>
Cc:        Alex Hayward <xelah-freebsd@xelah.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Another Jail Question

On Wed, 4 Dec 2002, Jeff MacDonald wrote:

> wow, the sieve filtering really turns me on [yuck i know].
>
> currently with qmail/vpopmail i've not found a really great
> way to do filtering of things like mailing lists. TMDA does
> anti spam, but i want more.
>
> does teh cyrus admin have a series of commands for making
> new virtual domains, or is it a matter of know what direcotires
> to make.. etc ?

mkimap <domainname>

you have to get a special branch of cyrus, since the code hasn't been
merged into the main tree yet:

sun# cvs status README
File: README            Status: Up-to-date

   Working revision:    1.10
   Repository revision: 1.10    /cvs/src/cyrus/README,v
   Sticky Tag:          cyrus-imapd-2_2 (branch: 1.10.4)
   Sticky Date:         (none)
   Sticky Options:      (none)