Date:      Thu, 5 Apr 2007 12:50:17 +0200
From:      "=?ISO-8859-2?Q?Ivan_Zenzerovi=E6?=" <zenzof1@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   XMMS problem

Hello,

when I try to play music with xmms, i get the error: Please chech that: You=
soundcard is configured. You have the correct output plugin selected. No
other program is blocking the soundcard.

My soundcard is working well, and in the console i see the xmms error: **
WARNING **: oss_open(): Failed to open audio device (/dev/dsp): Device busy
Then i stopped noatun and quit him, tryed again, but nothing.
Help please...

Ivan
--=20

"Correr, competir, eu levo isso no sangue, =E9 parte da minha vida." - Ayrt=
on
Senna