Date:      Fri, 24 Sep 1999 16:15:26 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Anthony Kimball <alk@pobox.com>
To:        brett@lariat.org
Cc:        gary@eyelab.psy.msu.edu, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: On hub.freebsd.org refusing to talk to dialups

Quoth Brett Glass on Fri, 24 September:
: The DUL merely provides a list that they
: can elect to use.

It's the addition of my host to the DUL that I think might be
actionable if it causes damages.  What if I publish a list
of the IPs of "known communists" or "race traitors", and you
block me?  And what if I'm not a communist?

: Therefore, I doubt that there are grounds for
: any sort of lawsuit.

That's what would be fun to see:-)

I'm human, so I hate spam, naturlich, but I think this blacklisting
is *destroying* the value of the Internet (while spam only gnaws at
it), so I would definitely vote to award damages, if I was on a jury.