Date:      Thu, 10 Dec 1998 21:14:51 +0100
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        core@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Need some advice about FreeBSD UltraSPARC port

As Christopher Nielsen wrote:

> I'm not sure who (if anyone) from core monitors the freebsd-sparc list, so
> I will provide a pseudo status of the port; [...]

Thanks for this.  Once you've got something to test more widely, i can
offer some test capacity as well.  We've got one Ultra 10 that's
mostly in production work, but also a SparcAXP machine (OEM mainboard,
assembled in Taiwan into a PC-like case, on-board NCR 53c876) which i
think i could free up for some tests for a longer period (at least a
few weeks) if desired.  Internet access would be possible in case
someone needs to login remotely for debugging purposes.

No, i'm not going to subscribe to the freebsd-sparc list right now,
since i can't offer enough time to do some substantial _porting_ work,
but i could do some testing if you want.

--
cheers, J"org