Date:      Fri, 3 Sep 1999 18:07:48 -0700 (PDT)
From:      mikel@zso.dec.com (Mike Lempriere)
To:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   "bye"

Hi folks, sorry to waste the bandwidth, but I wanted to thank all for the
help I've gotten from this list.  As Compaq closes down the NT Alpha
group, I was not able to purchase any Alpha machines, so I'm off the list.

If your company is hiring computer personnel (programmers, managers,
documenters, the whole ball of wax) in the greater Seattle area, please
email me or call/email John Madsen (Digital HR guy) 425-644-2600
john.madsen@compaq.com.

"Goodbye, and Thanks for all the fish".

--
***  Due to layoffs, I will lose my old zso.dec.com address as of  ***
***  03-Sep-1999.   Please update your address book entry for me.  ***

Pacific NorthWest wine, blues, jazz info; http://vintners.net/~mikel
Mike Lempriere-Home: ***  mikel@vintners.net  ***
WA State resident-junk email prohibited by law: RCW19.190 & RCW19.86