Date:      Tue, 23 Jul 2002 09:15:27 -0600
From:      "Samuel Chow" <cyschow@shaw.ca>
To:        "Grant Cooper" <grant.cooper@nucleus.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: sticky bit & q-mail and DHCP

----- Original Message -----
From: "Grant Cooper" <grant.cooper@nucleus.com>
> Ok, I guess my question is, DHCP automatically fills in
> the host part for me. But since I host my own domain,
> should I overload the tellus.ab.ca and change it to
> kooper.ca. I was thinking other packages such as
> sendmail or qmail would use this thinking my domain is
> tellus.ab.ca. I couldn't find any info on that.

    I don't know sendmail so I can't answer that part
    of the question.

    As for qmail, it has its only set of control files,
    and they are in (assuming you built it from port)
    /var/qmail/control.  There is a locals file in this
    directory to specify domains that qmail should deliver
    locally.

    For more info on qmail, see the web site at
    http://www.lifewithqmail.org.  It is loaded with info.

---
Samuel Chow
cyschow@shaw.ca

This message is displayed using recycled electrons.
Segmentation Fault (core dumped)