Date:      Mon, 27 Jan 2003 18:52:43 +0100
From:      Josef El-Rayes <j.el-rayes@daemon.li>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Project to improve FreeBSD PR

Sam Pikesley:
>If you want a slashdot-style frontpage, why not use
> /usr/ports/www/slash? Very easy to install on FreeBSD
> (extremely painful on Linux ;), it Just Works (tm).

Thanks for your advice. I will have a look at it, although i think its a bit bloated for our needs.

Lukas Ertl:

>That's not correct. c't _did_ mention FreeBSD 5.0 in their
>newest issue (which came out today), but it was only a very smal>l article.

Sorry i oversaw that one. I will focus on fbsd articles in the news when i finished work on the events page. i think this is more important.

> Probably because 5.0 wasn't released when this issue of iX came out.

I also thought about this possibility. I think we should take the chance to help iX bringing out a big article in their next issue.

greets, josef