Date:      Thu, 29 Jul 1999 09:56:26 -0400
From:      clark@pharlap.com (Clark Jarvis)
To:        "Andy V. Oleynik" <andyo@prime.net.ua>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: too many stray irq 7's; not logging any more. Solved

In <37A00865.5F2DA0F2@prime.net.ua>, on 07/29/99
   at 10:53 AM, "Andy V. Oleynik" <andyo@prime.net.ua> said:

>Thanks a lot. Fixed. But it looks starange for irq7
>'cos of my card is on irq10 so following U it must be
>stray irq15?

[stuff deleted]

The problem could be somewhere else, or the stray-IRQ code could be
reporting it incorrectly.  A stray IRQ15 (on the second PIC) requires that
an interrupt be acknowledged on the first PIC, also.  Could just be a
reporting error.  But, I'm really speculating now - I'll stop before I get
in any deeper<g>...

--
Clark