Date:      Tue, 4 Aug 1998 06:05:10 +0200 (SAT)
From:      John Hay <jhay@mikom.csir.co.za>
To:        imp@village.org (Warner Losh)
Cc:        freebsd-ctm@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CTM checksum errors?

> Greetings,
> 	am I the only one to get boatloads of CVS checksum errors when
> trying to apply cvs-cur 4493 and later?  The number of such errors
> leads me to believe that somebody "oopsed" and is now generating the
> CTM diffs from a tree that is updated by cvsup with the new "ignore
> whitespace" option turned on, which is FUBARing the checksums for the
> CTM generation.

Well I don't have any problems and I'm up to cvs-cur.4525 at the
moment.

> Other than CTM being an orphan right now, comments?

I don't think it really is an orphan. I think Mark Murray is just
still recovering from his overseas trip and that is probably why
he haven't chipped in yet. At the moment I'm still getting the
output of every ctm generation and there is no problems on that
machine as far as I can see.

What I think happened is that we lost the mailing lists again
when hub died. I had to resubscribe to a lot of lists afterwards.

John
--
John Hay -- John.Hay@mikom.csir.co.za