Date:      Tue, 5 Jan 1999 06:31:43 +1100 (EST)
From:      Jim Mock <jim@corp.au.triax.com>
To:        Deepwell Internet <freebsd@deepwell.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: shopping cart

On Mon, 4 Jan 1999, Deepwell Internet wrote:

> Does anyone know of a free CGI (or probably a set of CGI's) that
> provide a good shopping cart system?  I've got a few customers that
> would like a system like this, and I'd like to lay down some good
> framework so we can set up a cookie cutter implementation.

Check out S-Cart.  You can get it from
http://www.stiusa.com/~brobison/scripts/

We've been using it for our web hosting/virtual server accounts for a
few months and it seems to work pretty well.  There's also a list of
other shopping carts (commercial and freeware) at
http://www.cgi-resources.com/Programs_and_Scripts/Perl/Shopping_Carts/

Hope this helps,

--
: Jim Mock			| [jim@corp.au.triax.com]	: