Date:      Sun, 12 Apr 1998 11:45:20 +0930
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>, Cory Kempf <ckempf@enigami.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG, FreeBSD Chat <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Sound on DK440LX?

On Thu,  9 April 1998 at 20:47:00 -0700, Amancio Hasty wrote:
>> As per Greg's request, this is being re-sent to -current.  Sorry if you are
>> seeing this twice.
>>
>> FWIW, I am running a slightly old current.
>
> Greg should have forwarded you to the multimedia mailing list :(

Good question.  I've currently been evangalizing a little on
-questions to get people running -CURRENT to post their views on
-CURRENT.  What do you people think?  Is that still the right thing to
do when the question relates to multimedia (as in this case) or Emacs
mail (as in another recent case)?

I know you (Amancio) are trying to increase the volume and the
visibility of the multimedia list, but that's not the case in all
lists, and it would be nice to have a uniform "right" way of doing
things.

Followup to -chat, please.

Greg