Date:      Thu, 15 Nov 2007 00:01:58 +0330
From:      "Bahman M." <b.movaqar@adempiere.org>
To:        "Donovan R. Palmer" <donovan@dmpnet.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Port GUI Config

On 2007-11-14 Donovan R. Palmer wrote:
> I went to compile a programme in the port tree tonight. When I did
> so, a GUI popped up with different options. No probs.  However, later
> I decided I wanted to compile it with different options. When I go to
> compile it, the GUI doesn't pop up any more, so I assume it is using
> the options I picked out in the first place.  Is there a way to bring
> back this GUI so I can select different options? TIA

Check out /usr/ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk which explains all generic make
switches of the ports system.

But as a quick help,
# make rmconfig
will do what you asked about.

--
Bahman Movaqar

Give me six lines written by the most honourable of men, and I will
find an excuse in them to hang him.
-Cardinal Richelieu