Date:      Wed, 10 Mar 1999 19:59:51 -0800
From:      gummibear@we.mediaone.net
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   X and Trident TGUI 9680 Info Needed

The machine I have at work has a Trident card (the one mentioned in the
subject) which I'm trying to get to work with XFree86.  The problem is that
I pretty much don't know any of the information for it.  I think it has 1
meg of ram, but I'm not positive.  (It's old junk hardware that I found
laying around)

Does anyone know the info for this card?  I guess I can use the SVGA server
with the tgui96xx chipset option.  (not actually positive on that)  I
really don't know what RamDAC to use and what ClockChip to use.  That's the
info that I'm looking for.

Well thanks for the help!

Joey Garcia