Date:      Tue, 03 Feb 1998 10:54:48 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        "John S. Dyson" <toor@dyson.iquest.net>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Any feedback on my recent kernel 'fixes'

Not sure since I upgraded my memory from 48MB to 98MB so far my PPro
looks stable.

Earlier on the week prior to you committing the latest round of vm
fixes my girlfriend managed to crash the system with netscape --
my wild guess is that it was the swap paging problem althought
I have been compiling java over here which caused my system to swap heavily
when it had 48MB of main memory and never experienced a crash.

	Tnks!
	Amancio