Date:      Thu, 18 Oct 2001 23:34:15 -0700 (PDT)
From:      USFTP <"">
To:        undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject:   Americas #1 FTP Service is back!

Tired of paying to much for FTP space?

Most of us get our FTP space through ISP's, whose sites go down due to
outages, they can't give you enough space as you would like, they want to know how
much bandwidth you are going to use, what you are going to store on your storage space.
The list goes on and on.

Ranked #1!, We here at USFTP are the largest provider for FTP space on the internet to
date. We give you as much storage as you need, you can pull as much bandwidth as you wish due
to our dual DS3's, and to be quite frank, its none of there, or our, business what you store on your
space. We have a 99% uptime at all times. There is massive redundancy, and FULL daily
backups. This, in the Internet world, is exceptional.

If you would take the time out to look into our packages on our site, and would like to stop paying
too much for FTP space due to ISP's bandwidth issues, etc., than please pay us a visit at http://www.efills.com.
Our packages are not carved in stone. You tell us how much space you need, and we'll be happy to put a
custom package together that fits your needs.

Due to current times in NYC, we are still in the process of putting our site back together, so
we would just like to ensure our current customers that NONE of there data was lost.
FULL backups are done daily. You may see on our site that the credit card section is still
not functioning properly. We are only accepting credit card orders by phone at this time. So please, we
encourage you to mail your payments to the address on the order forms by following the "ordering link", and new
customers, we encourage you to do the same. Right now ordering via Paypal and faxing will be the fastest way to get you up and running with your new USFTP space,

Thank you for your continued support,

support@efills.com

http://www.efills.com

-------------- The message was sent by Mass e-Mailer ---------------